Incorrect password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Incorrect password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Incorrect password
Incorrect password
2021-04-24 16:40:23

Incorrect password

Options
6 Reply
Re:Incorrect password
2021-04-25 05:56:39

@TazMie 

Hi, which password did you refer to?

and may I know the model number of your TP-Link device?

PS: the default Wi-Fi password is 8 digits on the back label;

the default log-in password for the web management page is admin;

Options
2021-09-15 14:27:53

@TazMie 

Hi,

I have 3 TL-WPA4220 and I can only change the wifi network name of one of them. The other two ask me for a password that I don't know. (admin) the default password is not working. I have tried to reset them several times but it always asks for the password.

How to do?

Options
2021-09-16 01:39:04

@luca.caizzi 

Hi, Which 3 of the PLCs are TL-WPA4220?

On the attached picture, there seems to be only one wireless powerline adapter(the one on the left # Device-0CC6) and the other 3 are all detected as wired powerline adapters?

Would it be kind for you to record a video clip about the utility that keeps asking for passwords?

By the way, what are the hardware version of your TL-WPA4220s?—you could see the hardware version on the back label.

Options
2021-09-20 08:17:29

@TazMie 

The devices are all wireless and not wired.

Obviously only the HOME unit (which I renamed myself) is the head connected to the router.

Attached the version of the firmware

Thanks

L

Options
2021-09-23 02:24:41

@luca.caizzi 

Hi, I checked with the engineers, and the password required is the same as the one for web UI log-in.

For the first time, the 4220 has not been fully recognized by the utility(compared with the 2nd one, the wireless module has not been displayed and only the PLC module is recognized); so even though you put the correct password, there would still be error notice and it is suggested that you could wait for a while and close and restart the utility several times, then put the web UI log-In password again.

Options
2021-09-23 11:58:00

@TazMie 

thank you so much for your answer. Unfortunately after many attempts, it still doesn't work. I am desperate.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 701

Replies: 6

Related Articles