Deco App Feedback? Where?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-28 16:50:02
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I'm perplexed at where I can submit feature requests.

Specificly, the M5 app categorizes Location and connected devices.  it would be very hepful to have other sorting such as IP address, MAC address, Owner, Device Type.

It's becomeing increasingly difficult to sort out name what device is what with lights, switches, echo, devices and a family of 6 with a multitude of devices connected.

I'm having to cross referance Deco, app, Deco web UI, Alexa app, and devices settings to figure out what is what and name things etc.   I find that the app is great once you have done this but the UI is not condusive to finding, assigning and nameing devices that have joined.   each screen only has partial informaiton at best and searching isn't existant.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco App Feedback? Where?
2021-04-29 09:28:48

@PilotTyers 

Hi,

As for your Deco Feedback, you could go to Deco APP>Overview>help>contact US>suggestions and write down the feature request and send it to us;

For your current feedback, we would note it down and keep attention to the similar feedback;

Thank you very much.

Options