MR100 connection unstable, my S20 Samsung has more stable connection with USB to PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR100 connection unstable, my S20 Samsung has more stable connection with USB to PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-02 13:44:15
Model: TL-MR100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Latest

MR100 connection unstable, my S20 Samsung has more stable connection with USB to PC than my Router with SIM card and ethernet cable to PC. It is really has 1500 ms lags every minute or so. The 4g with samsung is about 100mbps down and 30 up. With this router it is about 30/20 which is ok for me but i would just like it to be more stable. Connection strength is good and all three signal strength lights are on.

Options
1 Reply
Re:MR100 connection unstable, my S20 Samsung has more stable connection with USB to PC
2021-05-10 05:49:14

@zule123 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link Community.

May I know which firmware are you on now with the MR100?

Who is your SIM card carrier, please? When the internet stops on the MR100, and you logged into the web interface, can you please verify if the band is changing before and after you click on Save button?

If you insert the same SIM card into your phone at the same location, is it working stably with the same public IP as well as the same band? Which band is it? You could download LTE discovery App or LTE Cell Info: Network Status to check band on the phone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 330

Replies: 1