Lost connection, slow answertime on wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-10 07:46:28
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20200716 rel.84595(4555)

Had bought å new router, disappointed.

It lost connection on WIFI, if I have connection there is slow accetsime to webpages, often DNS error.

Have change DNS in router, I have restart the Router, I have tried to enable MU-MIMO, nothing helped.

The router is vey expensive but my cheeper Linksys ACS1900 worked so much better.
Please give me som tips before I throw it through the window...

I there any new firmware release soon that maybe could help?

Options
7 Reply
Re:Lost connection, slow answertime on wifi
2021-05-10 09:27:04

@Matcol 

You can try to install the beta firmware we provided here, then check again if the connectivity is good:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/261318

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-05-10 10:06:46
Ok, thanks, I will try that later and will report here. If I use ethernet the connections is good, is only on wifi. I shall try later with å Windows computer, I only use Chromebook now.
Options
2021-05-10 22:09:19

@Matcol  Havent update yet, But I tried to logon to the net with a Win10 computer, that seems to work ok.

But the chromebooks have problem with the connection, I have three Chromebooks and there is same problem to all of them.

Options
2021-05-11 01:52:53

@Matcol 

If the internet is working fine on both the Windows 10 computer and the wired Ethernet connection, I think the internet on the AX11000 should be fine. Can you please show us some screenshots of the DNS errors on the Chromebooks? What if you connect the Chromebooks to other wireless network, will they work fine?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-05-11 08:42:00
Options
2021-05-11 08:44:58

@Kevin_Z 

Problem only with Chromebook's.
With the old router (Linksys) there was no problem and I trying now with a Asus connected as separate router and there is no problen in that.
Only when I use XA11000.

Options
2021-05-11 09:54:04

@Matcol 

Have you tried to reset the AX11000 to factory defaults, then reconfigure it from scratch? Please give it a go, and we will escalate the case to the support engineers if the issue persists.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 554

Replies: 7

Related Articles