This Article Applies to:
All HomeShield models, such as Archer AX73 v1, Archer AX90 v1.
When you try to subscribe to the HomeShield Pro Service on the TP-Link router, or try to enable the HomeShield Pro Service, there is a probability that you will get one of the following error information, causing that you are unable to continue with the subscription:
1. "5002 error"
2. "Couldn't apply HomeShield Pro to your network"
3. "please contact the system manager with the requestId:xxxxxxxxxxx"
4. Failed to enable any paid features.
It's suggested to refer to the article below to check the phone settings first:
If the above suggestions don't help resolve the issue, we encourage our customers to contact and report the issue to TP-Link Help Desk via email with the Subject ‘TP-Link Community- [Forum ID 264368] Fail to Subscribe to the HomeShield Pro Service’, do remember to include the following information in the email:
1. Your TP-Link ID/Account (this is necessary)
2. Model and firmware version of the TP-Link device
3. The exact time when the error occurred