Big mistake getting an Archer MR200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-08 18:24:28
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 111111111111

After several weeks usage and countless disconnects or 'No SIM found' errrors, I keep seeing many users having the same problems, so I'm thinking of returning my router - I presume it's still under warranty. By all accounts the MR600 is much more reliable.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Big mistake getting an Archer MR200
2021-06-09 03:36:50

@balangaman 

Have you tried the suggestions we provided previously?

If none of those helps, and the MR200 is still under warranty, you can reach out to the local tech support, so they can work with you in looking into the issue further or help with the replacement.

Options
2021-06-09 06:56:31
There is no discernible pattern to the disconnections/non-connections. I have tried three different SIM card and all have worked OK for a period, sometimes for a week without disconnecting. But yesterday was a disaster and the final straw. I could not get a reliable connection at all. After a reboot, sometimes it would connect, albeit for a few minutes, but most the time it wouldn't. Now why it says that 'SIM card not found' when it was previously connected and the card was not touched, is beyond me. As for contacting local technical support, how do I do that?
Options
2021-06-09 09:37:39

@balangaman 

We have reported the issue to the support engineers, they will likely reach out to you via email to continue to troubleshoot your issue. If they cannot fix it, they will guide you to replace the device.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 519

Replies: 3