OneMesh between Powerline adapters

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-13 14:15:29
Model: TL-WPA8631P  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 3.0.0

Hello. I have a TL-WPA8631P Kit, but my router doesn't support OneMesh. So I bought another TL-WPA8631P powerline adapter to connect them with OneMesh and turn off router Wi-Fi. But it seems that without OneMesh compatible router it is not possible as none of those two adapters allows to enable OneMesh in settings and display message that my router is not compatible. Is it possible to somehow connect those? Or OneMesh router is the only way?

Options
1 Reply
Re:OneMesh between Powerline adapters
2021-06-15 10:52:49

@Alucardis  Hello, 

Thank you for being interested in tp-link oneMesh feature. You are right that oneMesh could not be set up only between powerline units. 

OneMesh is built between router and PLC or RE , and users will need a tp-link oneMesh compatible router to create a Mesh network with powerline units. 

From here you could find the tp-link oneMesh compatible router more QAs about oneMesh: 

Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh

Hope this could help~

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 1

Related Articles