No wifi visible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No wifi visible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No wifi visible
No wifi visible
2021-06-14 21:29:54
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone!

After my connection worked really well for a few days, suddently my router was not visible anymore in the wifi connection list. It was quote suddent, it juat happened after I moved the rpiter from a room to the other. The router is on and all the lights are on, including the wifi one. I tried to switch it on and off a few times but it does not work. It just does not appear on the wifi list. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:No wifi visible
2021-06-21 08:50:37

@Gunt 

Try to login to the router web GUI to confirm if the wireless network name had been changed, then run a Wi-Fi analyzer on a computer to confirm if you can find the corresponding SSID.

If no luck, change the wireless channel to another one, such as 1/6/11, channel width to 40MHz, then reboot the router.

You can also reset the router to factory defaults by pressing the reset button, or tap the Factory Defaults on the router System page, then check if the default SSID is broadcasting.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Related Articles