VPN not connecting in Archer C60 while connected as a Secondary router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-15 08:55:23 - last edited 2021-06-16 01:44:20
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20201231

Dear All,

I am using BSNL Fibre Broadband connection with BSNL Provided ONU(Ont + Wifi router). I purchased Archer C60 router to increase Wifi signal strngth and 5 GHz access. 

I took Connection from BSNL Router LAN Port 1 and connected to TPlink WAN. Now the Internet is working fine. When I setted up VPN, Cant establish the connection from client to the router. 

Kindly help me to solve this issue. I can able to ping TPLink DNS properly It gives reply in a proper manner. but VPN Connection is Unsuccessful. 

Looking for the support to sort it out. 

Thanks in advance. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN not connecting in Archer C60 while connected as a Secondary router
2021-06-17 11:33:03 - last edited 2021-06-17 11:35:09

@Selvakumar_V 

Are you trying to set up a VPN server on C60 or on a server behind C60 ?

Which type of VPN is it ? Where's the client which is trying to the connect to the VPN - external network ?

If the Internet port of C6 is with private IP address, then you have to do a Port Forward of the VPN related ports in ISP router to the C60 IP address.

Here's how to configure VPN server in C60.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 483

Replies: 1