AV500 WPA4220KIT No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-23 17:55:49 - last edited 2021-06-23 17:57:43
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: No idea

I've bought this Powerline Adapter a long time ago, i didn't needed it also idk why i bought it, but now i need it and i cant connect to the net. When i do ipconfig it shows me theres no gateway and I can't see any ipv4, only Autoconfiguration ipv4 address. All the leds are bright.

I resetted it and paired etc. Didnt worked.

I tryed to plug out and plug in again. Didnt worked.

Options
4 Reply
Re:AV500 WPA4220KIT No internet connection
2021-06-24 07:08:48

@Reptiled Hello, 

If House Leds are ON on power line units , you could try some suggestions here:
1> change a different Ethernet cable between Main router and main power line adapter
2> try a different LAN port on main router. 

If still the same problem,please connect a computer to router by Ethernet cable ( same cable that main powerline adapter is using) and check do you have any Internet? Please send us a photo of the IP address then. 
How many Leds are ON  on the main adapter and powerline extender? 
If connected to WPA4220 the wifi adapter by WiFi or by wire, what is the IP address & Gateway on your computer? https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/838/

Thank you

Options
2021-06-24 14:12:26

@Solla-topee I tried with another cable and another lan port but didnt worked, i don't know whats wrong. Heres the ipconfig screenshoot. 

Options
2021-06-25 05:43:16

@Reptiled  Hello, 

From the photo devices get an invalid IP address. 

1> Did you connect a computer to router by Ethernet cable ( same cable that main powerline adapter is using) and check do you have any Internet?

Please send us a photo of the IP address when PC wired to router. 

2> Factory reset power line device :      

Reset Wired Powerline unit:

Press the pair button for more than 5 secs until most Led flash once    

Reset Wireless powerline unit: 
Press and hold the Reset button (or use a pin to press reset hole) for at least 5 seconds until all LEDs will turn off and start on again.   

After factory reset, do not pair them and please check what is the IP address when connect to wireless unit ?

3>Put them into same room,  repair both unit and check if they work in the same room.

Options
2021-06-25 06:35:49

@Solla-topee Uh I can't connect my PC to wire, its too long and PC is too heavy thats why i need adapter but i tried to connect my  other things to it like my Xiaomi Mi Home or my TV and both of em worked. Thanks for replying i tried all of those things but none of em worked but I don't really need it anymore i found something else to connect my pc to router. Thanks for helping.

Options