Tp-link archer c20 v4 issue i on latest version of firmware but still my rputer drops ping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tp-link archer c20 v4 issue i on latest version of firmware but still my rputer drops ping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-25 18:27:48
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.14.16

My router automatically  drops ping and i cant use wifi i have a fibre connection  from my isp and direct  connection to pc work fine  router is culprit  idk why tried calling  tp-link but no response 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp-link archer c20 v4 issue i on latest version of firmware but still my rputer drops ping
2021-08-04 06:53:04

@Aditya2022 

Will the internet LED change to red/orange when you can monitor and there is an internet drop? 

If the modem gives you a pretty stable internet connectivity, please confirm if there is still a WAN IP address on the C20 when the internet LED becomes red/orange. Try to change the DNS server on the Network > Internet page to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 if there is still a WAN IP address when the internet drops.

BTW, you can also refer to the troubleshooting suggestions here, and see if any will help:
[Troubleshooting] Router Disconnects from Internet

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 1

Related Articles