[Solution] Downloading stops after 2GB

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[Solution] Downloading stops after 2GB

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
43 Reply
Re: [Solution] Downloading stops after 2GB
2023-03-17 11:57:31

@Sunshine 

Good, thank you, I'll let you know.

Please update the solution reply too, for other users who may encounter the same issue without looking at the firmware download page.

Options
Re:Downloading stops after 2GB
2023-06-12 07:56:47

@TP-Link  : ive been update the firmware, and yes the TL- MR100 can go to download files more than 2GB.

BUT suddenly at 4 GB, the speed returns to 0 KB and no more download process.

do you have any solution for this ? 

Options
Re:Downloading stops after 2GB
2023-07-10 09:11:58

@TP-Link 

Hello,

I had the same issue but with Archer MR200 v5 00000001. Installed last version available and it did solved the 2Gb limit BUT the download speed was immediately 25-30% slower! I did not even touch the router. Same exact position just the different firmware! Now, it does not let me check for upgrades directly from settings, just has the confidential - test background and does not let me load any other firmware .bin file as I did before for the "Soultion" file. Please is there a firmware that solves the 2 GB without sacrificing down speed??

Options
Related Articles