Archer AX73 not displaying certain devices in client list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-01 06:30:32
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

Hey all,

For some reason my AX73 doesn't display all clients on the client list.

Every now and then some of my VMs (all with their own IP via a bridged network) disappear, and my TL-SG108E switch (connected via 2 link aggregated lan cables) has never appeared on the client list, nor on the ARP list. It does however appear on the arp list when running "arp -a" on a different device on the network, and it's IP address (10.0.0.2) is also accessible. It does show up in the DHCP list though. My TL-SG105E however shows up fine in the client list. The AX73 is also acting as the DHCP server.

Is this a known bug, if so will it be fixed, or is it a config issue?

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 not displaying certain devices in client list
2021-08-02 09:42:23

@3rik 

Can you make it clearer that how are the devices connected? Except for the AX73, SG108E and SG105E, how many others are connected to the network?

Is AX73 the main router and gateway?

How about other client devices, such as computers or phones, are they showing up correctly in the client list if they connected to the AX73 directly?

Options
Re:Archer AX73 not displaying certain devices in client list
2021-08-02 19:26:37

@Kevin_Z 

• The SG108E is connected via two link aggregated lan cables, and the SG105E with one normal lan cable
  • Other than these three devices, there are usually around 15-20 other devices connected (mixed wifi and LAN)
  • The AX73 is the main router, connected directly to a modem via WAN
  • Everything else does seem to be showing up properly in the client list
  • Both switches are using DHCP (with an address reserved on the router for them)
  • The SG108E does appear here on the DHCP address reservation list:

I've since reset both the router and the switch and they still behave the same

arp -a on a different device on the lan shows the SG108E (at 10.0.0.2) properly:

This obviously isnt a serious issue since everything still functions properly but it is quite strange.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 692

Replies: 2