Français / English : Archer MR600 does not connect to 4G despite good reception

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-02 09:34:10 - last edited 2021-08-02 09:36:56
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0

Bonjour, j'ai récemment acheter un Archer MR600 pour utiliser comme routeur 4G car j'habite dans la campagne et l'ADSL est très faible, j'ai effectuer toutes les recherches en amont pour choisir le meilleur fournisseur d'accés internet et il se trouve que chez moi c'est Free. J'ai une antenne 3G/4G/5G a 1,3Km de ma maison, mon routeur est pointé dessus ( la force du signal varie entre 75% et 100% ) mais il n'arrive pas a se connecter en 4G, j'ai essayer avec le mode 4G préféré et le mode 4G uniquement c'est pareil, le signal est bon mais n'arrive pas a se connecter. avez vous une solution ? peut-etre un réglage dans les parametres a faire ?

merci de votre aide.

Hello, I recently bought an Archer MR600 to use as a 4G router because I live in the countryside and the ADSL is very weak, I did all the research beforehand to choose the best internet provider and it happens that with me it is Free. I have a 3G / 4G / 5G antenna 1.3Km from my house, my router is pointed at it (the signal strength varies between 75% and 100%) but it cannot connect to 4G, I try with the preferred 4G mode and the 4G mode only it is the same, the signal is good but cannot connect. Do you have a solution ? perhaps an adjustment in the parameters to be made?

Thank you for your help.

Options
7 Reply
Re:Français / English : Archer MR600 does not connect to 4G despite good reception
2021-08-29 15:34:04

Up

Options
Re:Français / English : Archer MR600 does not connect to 4G despite good reception
2021-09-29 07:18:36 - last edited 2021-09-29 08:07:10

@BeuBeu26 

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem with My Archer MR600 v2.  We live in Normandie and our only way of connecting to the internet is through the mobile networks. We too had to go with FREE Mobile. At the beginning of the week we had 4G and things were working well.  Now all I can connect to is 3G (WCDMA) and it will not connect to 4G no matter what I do.  Did you manage to fix this on yours?

Cdt,

Dave

Options
2021-09-29 19:49:26

@Davijenko non toujours le même soucis et c'est tres chiant ! vraiment je déconseille ce routeur.

Options
2021-09-30 03:30:27

@Davijenko 

Hi,

Could you please help me check the following information:

1. if the SIM card is into the smartphone, would it work on the 4G?

If yes, which 4g band does it use?

2. if you go to Advanced>Network>Internet page, change Band from “Auto” to “Manual”, would there be any available 4G bands for selection?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-09-30 06:41:11

@BeuBeu26 

Salut @ beubeu26, merci pour vos commentaires. Je suis désolé que vous soyez toujours en difficulté avec ce routeur. Je ne reçois nulle part avec le support TP-Link - j'ai passé une heure avec un support de 1ère ligne hier. Ils l'ont ensuite remonté à un niveau de soutien supérieur et je viens de recevoir un email me demandant de faire les mêmes choses triviales à nouveau. Je finirai probablement à utiliser un autre routeur 4G car ce matériel semble sucer! Je ne pense pas que je n'utiliserai plus TP-Link à l'avenir.

Toutes mes excuses, j'utilise Google Translate car mon français n'est pas très bon :)

Cdt,

Dave

Options
2021-09-30 06:48:36

@TP-Link 

I have already done all this and am currently speaking with a higher level of support!  I do have 4G when I put the SIm in a phone, the bands available are 20 and 28. I have tried 3 different SIms!!!!!

Options
2021-09-30 15:54:45

@TP-Link 

hello, yes the sim card is compatible with router mode. I tried the sim card with a smartphone, it works in 4G +, I tried in "manual" mode by selecting the right bands and I still have the problem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 845

Replies: 7