Can't connect when use tplinkdns

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-16 10:16:18 - last edited 2021-08-16 11:53:40
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello sorry my bad english. I need your help

1. I have Deco E4 and use it as PPPoE with lasted FW

Ony tplinkdns on setting

When I use "name.tplinkdns.com" on Deco my client can't connect to my server and port is close

But when I use my Public IP, my client connect my server succesful and port is open.

Can you give me answer? 

2. I found a error when hide SSID name, first deco can hide but second deco still show SSID name

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't connect when use tplinkdns
2021-08-17 07:07:24 - last edited 2021-08-17 08:00:46

@LongTrung 

Hi, for the first issue,  please have a check of your private message for more details.

As for the second issue about hidden SSID, Did you mean only the main Deco’s SSID could hide and the satellite Deco is visible?

May I know how did you find it out?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-08-17 09:54:25

@TP-Link 

Thank for your reply

About hide SSID, the second E4 hidden after a few hours, not immediately. Two nokia phone (nokia 2.2) of my Father and Mother can't connect even thought I enter SSID & pass manually. All other devices working normally. I will turn on the guest mode for it connect.

Options
2021-08-17 10:35:47

@LongTrung 

Finally Bug come from OS of the phone not from deco, I sent the request to Dev to fix it. Thank you with hide SSID

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 716

Replies: 3

Related Articles