IMEI changer and Cell ID Locking?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-17 03:32:24
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0.0.9.1 V0001.0 Build 200511

Hello guys! I just want to ask if there's any chance to provide additional features like Imei changer and Cell id locking.

In my country, sim card comes with an inferior router and it will only work to that router which forces customers to use that router. other users in my country find a way to work that sim card on other routers , which is changing it's IMEI. I will highly appreciate it if tplink can provide those features on their 4g modems.

If they can also provide a feature like cell id locking which you can lock the band and select the 4g tower that you want, or atleast provide the information in the dashboard of the tower that the router is currently connected to, not only just the signal information. other 4g modems have these features especially H****i.

Options
3 Reply
Re:IMEI changer and Cell ID Locking?
2021-08-17 08:20:50

@dvyx 

Thanks for the feedback.
I am afraid neither of them is supported yet.
I will keep attention to the similar request for further consideration.

Options
2022-01-25 14:39:59

@TP-Link You can chek the software at https://www.imeichanger.net

Options
2022-02-05 04:34:23

@TP-Link Please make IMEI changing and Cell-ID lock a feature. I agree with his sentiments, many ISP and network carrier lock sim cards to inferior routers, I hope to buy another MR600 but it doesn't have iMEI change, so I'm stuck with Huawei B525 as my only option which is unstable in my area. Please include IMEI changing as a feature.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 1818

Replies: 3

Related Articles