Request timed out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Request timed out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Request timed out
Request timed out
2021-08-27 17:34:25
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.2

I just bought Archer C6 but the internet connection is very unstable.One second I have great connection the next I have none.When I reconnect my old router(TL-WR841N) internet connection becomes stable again.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Request timed out
2021-08-30 03:15:37

@Ananda21 

Hi, please ensure the network and internet is stable by wiring a computer directly to the ISP modem, and test for some time. If the ISP modem connection is confirmed to be stable, then follow the troubleshooting suggestion first to see if the disconnect issue can be resolved:
[Troubleshooting] Router Disconnects from Internet

BTW, who is your ISP? What kind of modem are you using? If the issue is confirmed to be related to the router, please send us the whole system log on the router (Advanced > System Tool > System Log), including the log before and after the disconnect, but DON'T reboot the router as it will clear the useful log.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 612

Replies: 1

Related Articles