Interpretting RSRP,RSRQ,SNR

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-14 12:29:00
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210208 Rel.61056n

Hi,

I am not a wizkid with technology, but I am trying. I am trying to understand how my signal strength can be 100% and yet on Zoom the quality is not great, picture freezing poor quality sound either hard wired or wifi. I am using a poynting XPOL antenna. I have done a speed test  on the router which shows down load 67.3Mbps, upload 19.8Mbps.

The signal :  100%

RSRP:           -75dBm

RSRQ:           11dB

SNR:              20.0dB

I found a chart that was meant to interpret the above, but I was not a lot wiser after reading it.

Any details gratefully accepted.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Interpretting RSRP,RSRQ,SNR
2021-09-14 12:31:54

@PWM 

Sorry the RSRQ should have read   -11dB

Options
Re:Interpretting RSRP,RSRQ,SNR
2021-09-15 02:58:13

@PWM 

Hi, these parameters display the quality of LTE service, and based on the current index, the quality is quite good.

Since you are using external antennas, would the same issue exist with the original antennas?

And did all your clients have the same issue with Zoom online calls?

If possible, have you ever tried to take out the SIM card and put it into the smartphone, then enable the mobile hotspot to check the video quality?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 848

Replies: 2

Related Articles