Parental control not working properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-16 19:03:11
Model: Archer VR2100  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.4.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 210623 Rel.53973n

There is a problem in the parental control of this device when using content restriction as a white list only. When using white list the specified devices cant access any sites at all in selected times but outside the selected time there are some application works like Facebook and others like youtube works as browsing but can't open any videos and other apps not work at all as quora-Club house-Instagram. On Pc, there is not any website working at all. I tried to update to the latest beta firmware and reset the router. The local support via either chat or calls couldn't solve the problem at all and offering me silly solutions like restart the router and reset it.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Parental control not working properly
2021-09-17 09:34:14

@Mohamed. 

Same problem exactly for me. Tried rolling back the firmware but no difference.

Options
2021-09-17 23:37:50
I wish I didn't have bought this device. There is not any supporter replied to us
Options
2021-09-18 23:02:52

@Mohamed. 

Dear All, I like to use the same thread to discuss Parental control not working properly 

I have the Archer A7. I find the iPhone/iPad is showing offline even it's online. 

I added it in the watching list. However, it cannot track and monitor the activity. All data are blank.

Is that a bug?  

Options
2021-09-20 20:03:07

@Mohamed. 

I am still waiting for any firmware upgrade to fix this issue but there is not any good support to fix this issue

Options
2021-10-07 00:36:24

@Mohamed. 
Tplink supports got really bad

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 867

Replies: 5

Related Articles