Deco X60 Network Optimized "Every" day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-22 00:18:00
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

Read a lot of posts for the M5 versions, but if I don't optimize network everyday, the entire network screams to a halt.  Any ideas on this, or going to have to wait on the Senior Engineers to come up with solution???

Thanks much

Roger V

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X60 Network Optimized "Every" day
2021-09-22 11:23:55

@Rogman16 

Hi, Would you mind proving more details about what you meant by “the entire network screams to a halt”?

The network optimization would mainly improve the wireless performance and did you have any issue with the wired connection?

Options
Re:Deco X60 Network Optimized "Every" day
2021-09-24 13:51:11

@TP-Link 

TP-Link wrote

@Rogman16 

Hi, Would you mind proving more details about what you meant by “the entire network screams to a halt”?

The network optimization would mainly improve the wireless performance and did you have any issue with the wired connection?

The only "wired" part of my network is from my cable modem to the main Deco X60 hub...  Everything else is wireless...  To clarify what is meant by "screams to a halt":

Apple TV = spinning dial, no actual TV

Phones = will not load anything

Computers = try to google something and just get the spinning dial

All devices act like there is NO internet connection

Daily (sometimes more than once a day) I have to optimize the network to get internet (wifi) working again...  

Thanks, Roger V

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 194

Replies: 2

Related Articles