PSTN Caller ID not working/Random call

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-12 00:16:17
Region : Others

Model : TD-VG3631

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : TD-VG3631_V1_130320

ISP : Claro

HI. I have problems with caller ID. When I receive a PSTN call I don´t get the caller ID. I am in Dominican Republic.

Another problem is I am getting some calls every two hours aprox. , when I answer I get the dial tone.

The call waiting not working. When you receive a second call from PSTN and you press flash nothing happend.

I am using a Panasonic wireless telephone.
Options
3 Reply
Re:PSTN Caller ID not working/Random call
2013-08-01 15:58:25
Same problem here in the UK. Caller ID comes through as blank or 0. Newest firmware hasn't resolved it. No response from Technical Support via email. Rubbish product with rubbish support. Will be sending it back for a refund.
Options
2013-08-02 20:29:30
Hi.
Not sure how to fix the called ID issue.
Regarding to the second problem, you can go to the web page of the modem, go to Voice-> disable MWI on the modem.

For the call waiting problem, you can go to Voice->SIP Account, change the Incoming Call Route from All to Phone 1 or Phone 2, and then save.

Then go to Phone Setup page, if you select Phone 1 for Incoming Call Route, then you can enable call waiting and configure the other settings on Phone 1 page.

Options
2013-08-05 20:18:58
The same problem in Poland. I have this device and also does not display the caller ID number or displays 0 .I reported the problem several times to the support of TP-Link, but without any response. When he finally TP-link repair the fault?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 683

Replies: 3

Related Articles