Problema wifi td-w8970

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problema wifi td-w8970

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problema wifi td-w8970
Problema wifi td-w8970
2013-07-04 09:00:42
Region : Chile

Model : TD-W8970

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : firmware de abril

ISP : Movistar

Hi, I bought this router and I have set up on a network with 10 users.
My ISP is movistar with 10 megabytes adsl connection, I have loaded the latest firmware, the wireless connection is WPA encryption.
The problem is that users are not connected by wifi. Wired LAN no problems, but some do not leave wifi connected.
Some users can connect one day, but the next day they can not. I have to reboot the router to solve the problem. I need help.
Options
8 Reply
Re:Problema wifi td-w8970
2013-07-06 16:21:19
Hi.
So all in all, only 10 devices are connected to TD-W8970 via wireless or Ethernet cables?

To make the wireless connection more stable, you can adjust the channel and change the channel width to 20MHz.
And if you are using WPA2-Personal, since WPA2-Personal may be too advanced for some devices to be compatible, please change it to WPA/WPA2-Personal, and change the Encryption to AES.

Options
2013-07-07 21:17:57
Ok, tanks..
Options
2013-08-14 05:59:07
I have the same exact problem and this problem has been issued to many customers... i tried different many different suggestions but i think there is no way around this... it's the problem with the router and it's pure TP-Link responsibility...
Options
2013-10-21 18:48:20
And TP-LINK don't help us.
Options
2013-10-22 17:46:31
you mean you tried many different suggestions from tp-link and it won't work?
Options
2013-10-22 17:50:26

Enzone wrote

And TP-LINK don't help us.

if you have any problem,just send e-mail or call their hotline,I really can't believe if they won't help you
Do not want echo what other says if you never try ,that' quite irresponsible
Options
2013-10-23 06:01:01
Mr Lebron James, you just cannot get it...? Let me tell you some words to get it right...
Are you working for TP-Link? This kind of answers is like the automated answers from the representatives of companies or politicians... Sorry about that :(
I have saw you in some threads of TD-W8970, telling the same thing, even when someone, he has well explain to you the problem, or when you can have the abillity to read the whole thread so you can ready to answer properly, for knowing the subject well... We already know about sending email to customer support or call them when we dont have answers here in the forums. Many of us, already have send emails to the customers/tech support.

For the wireless, with the freezing problem, tp-link has been informed by emails and by many users, VERY Long TIME AGO... The TD-W8970 have a wierd problem with wireless and freezing at random hours, in load or idle state, with bitorrent and browsing at the same time or not... Maybe is hardware problem, maybe its a firmware problem, we dont know what is going on ofcourse...

We trying to get answers from TP-Link here or by emails, long time, many months now...
Of course we are getting the same things from them every time when we sending mails. They sending 2 questions (how many devices are you connecting/that is occuring when using what?), and then.... ghosts, nothing, they are smoke, none answer to emailś again... Not even a ¨We are working for the solution¨

The company just ignoring us... So.. read carefully and WELL every thread you are visiting, and read well the answers from others... Do you understand when you have bought devices for 10-30-60-100-200 euro, doesn´t matter about the exactly price(just example was it), with the results a highly problematic device which he not doing EVEN THE BASICS? Because wireless ability, in a WIRELESS ADSL+2 Modem Device, is THE BASE! Without it, you have no DEVICE! You have bought ¨wireless adsl2+ modem router¨ for a reason, for a specific reason... To use the wireless among the others... How do you feel when you have bought a device which NOT WORKING? MAD? We are all MAD with TP-Link... Because the whole part of TD-W8970 devices has SERIOUS problems, they dont recall it back, they continue to sell a not working product, and.... i dont want to continue more.. So... please, with frienly feeling in my mind now (really) don´t reapeating the same phrase like cassette... We know what we must to do... :)
Options
2013-10-23 13:47:21

DaveMurray wrote

Mr Lebron James, you just cannot get it...? Let me tell you some words to get it right...
Are you working for TP-Link? This kind of answers is like the automated answers from the representatives of companies or politicians... Sorry about that :(
I have saw you in some threads of TD-W8970, telling the same thing, even when someone, he has well explain to you the problem, or when you can have the abillity to read the whole thread so you can ready to answer properly, for knowing the subject well... We already know about sending email to customer support or call them when we dont have answers here in the forums. Many of us, already have send emails to the customers/tech support.

For the wireless, with the freezing problem, tp-link has been informed by emails and by many users, VERY Long TIME AGO... The TD-W8970 have a wierd problem with wireless and freezing at random hours, in load or idle state, with bitorrent and browsing at the same time or not... Maybe is hardware problem, maybe its a firmware problem, we dont know what is going on ofcourse...

We trying to get answers from TP-Link here or by emails, long time, many months now...
Of course we are getting the same things from them every time when we sending mails. They sending 2 questions (how many devices are you connecting/that is occuring when using what?), and then.... ghosts, nothing, they are smoke, none answer to emailś again... Not even a ¨We are working for the solution¨

The company just ignoring us... So.. read carefully and WELL every thread you are visiting, and read well the answers from others... Do you understand when you have bought devices for 10-30-60-100-200 euro, doesn´t matter about the exactly price(just example was it), with the results a highly problematic device which he not doing EVEN THE BASICS? Because wireless ability, in a WIRELESS ADSL+2 Modem Device, is THE BASE! Without it, you have no DEVICE! You have bought ¨wireless adsl2+ modem router¨ for a reason, for a specific reason... To use the wireless among the others... How do you feel when you have bought a device which NOT WORKING? MAD? We are all MAD with TP-Link... Because the whole part of TD-W8970 devices has SERIOUS problems, they dont recall it back, they continue to sell a not working product, and.... i dont want to continue more.. So... please, with frienly feeling in my mind now (really) don´t reapeating the same phrase like cassette... We know what we must to do... :)

well,I never thought a word i said here would make you feel like this.I'm really sorry about that.
To say is :I'm not working for TP-LINK,I'm just a engineer in network fields. and I'm using some products of TP-LINK
I have read some threads of several products I know here.And before I answer the question,I do have viewed the question and other friend's comments. if i know the possible reason of the question,I won't mean my words;if I don't,I may say nothing or tell them to contact TP-LINK support team via e-mail or hotline,because not everyone here contacted TP-LINK before via e-mail or hotline,and most importantly,some one has resolved his problem by hotline when our suggestions didn't really help him.His name is dypcdiver in this forum and his question is " Cannot access internet with W8980".
what's more,sorry for " Enzone" for my irresponsible words,I didn't mean it:(
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1041

Replies: 8

Related Articles