Problem with a TD8961ND (adsl)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-04 23:32:06
Region : Argentina

Model : TD-W8961ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : latest

ISP : CLICKNET ROMTELECOM

Hello, so my problem is like this. I bought the TP LINK TD8961ND because I needed stronger signal on my router, because about 4-5 devices will be connected on it daily.
So this is my problem, I just bought it and it just doesn't want to connect to the internet. Even a local isp guy came over by my request and couldn't figure it out.
Now I am on my older routher by HUAWEI that is poorly overcome by time, still working but doesn't give me the satisfaction I need.
The router is on the latest firmware, and doesn't want to connect to the internet what so ever.

First of all this is the problem I encountered on the CD installation

This is what appeared on the diagnosis tab

And here is my old router configuration

We configured the TP LINK exactly the same, and doesn't work. Its wireless signal can be found but doesn't connect to the interned, same as on pc, internet not available.

I would be very grateful if you could help me with my problem, I just don't know what to do with it, it just sits here on the desk useless for more than 3 days
Thank you
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with a TD8961ND (adsl)
2013-07-05 15:16:18
Hi.
Oh, the pictures are too blurry to read the messages on them. Anyway, have you double checked VPI, VCI, connection type, your username and password with your Interent service provider? All these information is very important for you to set up Internet connection.
And please make sure that the ADSL light of the modem is static on.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 1

Related Articles