av500 cutting out ethernet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-11 18:53:18 - last edited 2021-10-12 01:30:17
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V10
Firmware Version: ?

my av500 is not providing an ethernet connection at all even though it was working before with no problem, everything is the same as before I have triple checked that all the stuff is still in the correct place 

please help as I am very confused 

Options
1 Reply
Re:av500 cutting out ethernet connection
2021-10-13 03:41:11

@boyinneedofhelp How about the the Powerline Led (House Led) on your AV500 main adapter and extender adapter. 

If the House Leds are On, make sure the connection beween router and the main AV500 is fine you could exchange the cable beween router and the main AV600 adapter. 

If the house Leds are OFF,  please add extra powerline unit into existing powerline network by pair button referring to the instruction:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1081/

Note:  press Pair button only for 1 sec, Power Leds should be flashing on both powerline units in pairing process. ( if the Power Led does not blink, press it for 1 sec again)
When the Powerline Led or House Leds are on, the pairing process is done.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 1

Related Articles