WPA8631P/AV1300 (UK version) - connection unstable
Hi, I am having unstable connection issue for WPA8631P/AV1300 (UK version). I am located in Singapore.
I have a 1Gbps package from ISP.
Here are the current Powerline devices before I bought WPA8631P last week, both worked very well.
- AV500 (TL-WPA4220)
I have no issue with PAIR, and copy SSID and password to AV1300 from my existing powerline network. The indicator lights on AV1300 are all working but the connection is very unstable for both wireless and wired.
For wired connection,
- I tested the wall outlet using another AV2000. It worked well with no issue. Upload and Download speed around ~300Mbps
- I connected the AV1300 onto the same wall outlet. I get "no connection" most of the time, and sometimes I get like <10Mbps for both upload and download speed
- I did manage to get upload speed at 150Mbps that was after many tries..
For wireless connection,
- I get "no connection" most of the time. If I do, the connection is very slow <20Mpbs on 5G and <1Mbps on 2.4G
- My Netflix is set to operate on wireless mode only. Most of the time, it is just showing "Loading" and the movie will play again after a few minutes
What is wrong with the AV1300 and what can I do to improve the speed for AV1300?