MR600 : Assessment after one month of use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-22 07:52:18 - last edited 2021-10-22 18:48:40
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ‪1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210208 Rel.61056n

+ Fast
+ Excellent web interface with very good ergonomics and access to a large number of parameters.

- Being in a hot and sunny country (PT), the black color of the case and the absence of even passive ventilation forced me to put a fan and a white cover on the case.

- The LEDs are invisible in daylight near a window.
- Random incompatibility with Vodafone sim cards. No problem with Meo cards.

Options
5 Reply
Re:MR600 : Assessment after one month of use
2021-10-22 12:07:38

@CMaurice 

Hi, Thank you a lot for the assessment​​​​​​.

We will forward the feedback about the case color and the LED brightness to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

For the last one, I do hope you could provide more details about the random incompatibility, did you mean the LTE connection is quite unstable?

If yes, I suggest you could fix the LTE bands when inserting the Vodafone SIM; if no improvement, please send the following required information to support.forum@tp-link.com

1. some screenshots before and after the internet connection disconnected.

2. the system log after 5mins of the disconnection.

3. How did you restore the internet connection, reboot the modem, or something else?

4. How often did the internet drop out?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-10-22 18:01:56 - last edited 2021-10-22 18:51:52

Sorry but the Meo card is working and I have already lost too much time with the Vodafone card.

The problem occurs either immediately by putting the sim card which works very well in my phone, then disappears incomprehensibly after having restarted multiple times.

The last disconnection was made after a restart with the web interface although it had been working fine for several days and there I gave up and reloaded my Meo prepaid card.

The symptom is no internet connection and the internet profile is not updated. If it is the Meo card that I put before, the Meo profile remains displayed.

If I have time tomorow I will do a test and log.

Options
2021-10-23 08:46:06 - last edited 2021-10-27 02:21:49

@TP-Link 

No problem today.

Meo and Vodafone works fine.

I stay and wait with Vodafone.

I see that with Meo, the Internet IP for the DNS and Cell is diferent that the IP Public (http://www.mon-ip.com/) and dynamic DDNS don't work with Meo card.

With Meo, if I want a ftp server, I must use the IP of LTE interface.

Thank's

Options
2021-10-27 02:20:32 - last edited 2021-10-27 02:20:56

On my request, Meo gave me a public IP address which allows me to use my cameras and server from the Internet outside my local network.

Options
2021-10-27 07:17:19

@CMaurice 

Hi, Thank you very much.

You have posted another common issue with LTE routers about port forwarding.

And you are pretty lucky since most of the SIM carriers provide a private IP address and they also refused to provide a public one for users.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 552

Replies: 5