Beta version request for mr200 v5.2. Urgently required!!! Please look into this issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Beta version request for mr200 v5.2. Urgently required!!! Please look into this issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-02 15:03:00
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Can we please get a beta version for mr200 v5.2 please I tried configuring it with v5 its not working for me the bandwidth is worst even slower than the mobile data. please share a link for v5.2 firmware.

Early response is really appreciable..

Options
4 Reply
Re:Beta version request for mr200 v5.2. Urgently required!!! Please look into this issue
2021-11-02 15:03:57

@abhi_burman @Sunshine would be glad to see you responding!!

Options
Re:Beta version request for mr200 v5.2. Urgently required!!! Please look into this issue
2021-11-03 07:08:18 - last edited 2021-11-03 07:14:13

@abhi_burman 

Hi, could you please tell me more details about the speed issue on Archer MR200?

Like how much you could get from the 5ghz? How about the Ethernet connection?

May I know who is your SIM carrier?

Have you tried to change the wireless channel to be channel 11 for 2.4ghz, channel 48 for 5ghz?

Since Archer MR200 V5.2 has supported manual band selection, please refer to this link to fix the 4G band to have a look:

How to select 4G band manually on the web interface of LTE Gateway Routers?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-11-03 22:05:34 - last edited 2021-11-03 22:24:36

@TP-Link Thanks much  for the quick response really  appreciable..

This is a screenshot of speed I achieved from my phone around 40mbps.

This is a screen shot Of the speed which I achieved form router which is half that of my phone speed.

In both the cases I am using jio as a network provider and have selected all the bands (3,40).

I am really struggling for this from last few weeks Could you please suggest me how can I boost my speed ??? If you are investing 5000 bucks for a router we can atleast expect something better than a mobile carrier. 

thankyou so much @tplink for respondiAt midnight its boosting at 28mbos but during day time It is not even 2-3 mbps. One doubt here we use to upgrade firmware to unlock the band or we have more advantages for the same ??? Also router with jio sim doesn't support sms services for v5.2. 

Options
2021-11-04 02:45:10

@abhi_burman 

Hi, for the SMS issue with Jio SIM, it is suggested that you could have a look at this link:

[Solution] Can’t send and receive SMS on TP-Link 4G Routers with Jio SIM card

As for the speed, could you please enable the mobile hotspot on the smartphone and test the Wi-Fi hotspot speed on another device to see how much speed you could get?

On the Archer MR600, here are some suggestions:

1. change the DNS server to be 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 under Advanced>Network>LAN settings>primary and secondary DNS server.

2. turn off the 2.4ghz on the modem and leave 5ghz only.

3. I used to receive the feedback turning off the IPV4 SPI Firewall might improve the speed, could you please try to turn it off to have a look?--it is under Security>Firewall&DOS protection

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 601

Replies: 4