MR600 ARP table

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR600 ARP table

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
MR600 ARP table
MR600 ARP table
2021-11-15 08:26:29
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Archer MR600(EU)_V2_210208

Good morning,

I've a strange problem when I try to connect my Siemens oven to my MR600. The oven is able to connect to the network but then the connection doesn't work.

I can see the oven in the device list in basic settings but i cannot find it in the ARP table.

If I try to ping the oven (in the device list it is present with the IP) the oven appears in the ARP table but then if I try to ping it again the ping stop working and after a while the oven disappears again from the ARP table and the only way to ping it again is to restart the router.

I've 2 MR600 in 2 different house with the same oven and in both cases I have this problem. If I connect the oven to the neighbor LTE huawei router the oven works correcly, if I put my sim on his router the oven works and if I put the neihbor sim on my MR600 the oven doesn't work.

It seem that there is some problem in the ARP table of the MR600 when I connect the Siemens oven.

PS

My neighbor has a bosh dishwasher (same Group and App of siemens) and we have the same issue

Any ideas? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:MR600 ARP table
2021-11-16 12:01:50

@RiccardoB 

Hi, May I know the model number of your Siemens Oven, and can you share a link of the oven as well as a link of the bosh dishwasher?

And are they all connected to the 2.4ghz of the Wi-Fi?

If possible, could you please also send the system log on the modem to me?

As for the ARP table, did you see it under web UI>advanced>security>IP&MAC Binding>ARP list?—Can I have some screenshots

When you noticed the ovens and dishwasher frequently disappeared from the ARP list, is there using problem, like APP not being able to detect the devices?

Moreover, except for the ovens and dishwashers, other network devices are working great, right?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-11-16 13:26:21
HI TP-Link, the oven (mountain house) is Siemens HN678G4S6/94 software version 66.4-2.11.6.13174, the other oven (sea house) is Siemens HN678G4S6/69 software verison 65.3-2.11.6.13174. Unfortunately I'm at the moment in my main house so I cannot ask my mountain neighbor the detail of his Bosh dishwasher but if you need I can do it next saturday. The oven are connected to the 2.4ghz of the MR600, to avoid issue I turned off the 5ghz. Yes the ARP table is under the path you described. The oven connection is never working I can see the oven in basic settings but only there in the Home Connect App I can't never see the oven when it is connected to the MR600 (also the oven is telling me the it is connected to the router but it can't connect to home connect server). The oven is not present in the ARP table and it appears only and for a while when I ping it from my laptop for the first time after the router restart). All other device are working correcly in the two house I have with MR600 - Samsung Smart TV, LG washing machine, Alexa device, smart plug in, Sonoff devices, laptop and mobile phone/tablets) Also the two ovens are working correcly if I connect them to standard adls router (and I firsly thoght it was an issue of aving a 4G devices) and now that my mountain neighbor installed a 4g router we did some test and we found out that the problem it is not related to 4g network but to the router (if I put his sim in my router the problemis the same and if i put my SIM in his router everiting works perfecly - connecting the oven to his router with my sim). So we did many test and we sow the issue in the ARP table and with the ping on the router network. If you can explain to me how I can download the system log I will send it to you next saturday when I'll go to my mountain house (please write me where I can send it). Many thanks Riccardo
Options
2021-11-17 06:01:47

@RiccardoB 

Thank you very much.

As for the system log, please go to Advanced>system tools>system log and save the log.

I have forwarded your case to the senior engineers # TKID211114537 and did you get that email?

(or you could get my email address in the private message.)

We will wait for your logs.

Thank you again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 386

Replies: 3

Related Articles