Perte d’IP DHCP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Perte d’IP DHCP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Perte d’IP DHCP
Perte d’IP DHCP
2021-11-16 09:22:37
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello all,

i actually face an issue with my 4G router after a few weeks without any problem.

On boot everything is ok, but after a while it looses all dhcp clients connected on the integrated switch.

If I remotely reboot the router all my clients get an IP adress, but for only a while.

These clients are all PoE ip cameras connected to the router via a PoE injector.

Any lead anyone ?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Perte d’IP DHCP
2021-11-16 11:14:30

@StephaneGo 

Hi, is your network topology like:

Tl-MR6400---network switch----POE injectors—IP cameras?

When the cameras are offline, the other mobile clients and wired clients to other ports of 6400 are still ok?

What is the model number of the switch and were you able to test the IP cameras with another switch?

By the way, How often did this issue repeat later?

Wait for your reply.

Options
2021-11-16 17:10:30

@TP-Link 

The topology is this one :

Tl-MR6400----POE injectors—IP cameras?

(I was talking about the 4 ports switch inside the router)

The cameras are always powered-on. In fact this is a surveillance setup for a house under construction, so I need it always accessible.

These cameras are the only devices on the network.

The issue occurs at least once everyday, sometimes even after a reboot I can't have access to the cameras, I have to do another reboot and then it is ok.

Sometimes cameras are not accessible ten minutes after the reboot, sometimes 2 hours or more.... It looks quite random.

By the way, the cameras reboot themselves at 2:00 PM everyday, so theorically they should get an IP address, but it seems not.

Options
2021-11-17 11:58:18

@StephaneGo 

Hi, Thank you very much for getting back to me.

May I know the model number of your IP cameras?

Since you mentioned you could always remotely reboot MR6400, so I think every time the cameras are offline, MR6400 v5 is online from the cloud all the time, right?

Did you remotely reboot MR6400 via Tether APP or web management page?

In the way, are you able to save the system logs on the MR6400 for me?

Options
2021-11-17 14:27:52

@TP-Link

The cameras are from Reolink, the models are RLC-520-5MP and RLC-410-5MP.

PoE injectors are from Dexlan, model is PSE101-30 is I remember correctly.

I reboot MR6400 using tether, not the web management page because I am far away from the house and I don't know the IP address.

I should be able to get the logs but I think I have to be connected via wifi and use the web management page, right ?

By the way, it seems to get worse everyday. For example, I had to reboot MR6400 three times yesterday to get it working for 10 minutes.

Do you think trying to replace PoE injectors with a PoE switch (I have one from dahua) can help with the troubleshooting ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 318

Replies: 4

Related Articles