How to reset password router wifi?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-22 13:25:53
Model: TL-MR100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

How to reset password of router wifi TL-MR100

I dont know why connection error and said my password was wrong.

Options
3 Reply
Re:How to reset password router wifi?
2021-11-23 11:58:00

@arisasha 

Hi, you could reset the password by holding the reset pinhole for 10s, and then the default wireless password is on the back label.

Did you have the wrong password issue on all of your devices?

I used to get the feedback that when the wireless connection dropped out randomly on the devices, it would say “incorrect password” when trying to reconnect, was that quite like your current issue?

Options
2021-11-23 14:17:00

@TP-Link 

I think that it might be the connection error. 'Coz I didn't fill wrong password and I reset modem many times it still to cannot connect. How can I solve this problem? Can I reset password to connect? This time I have to change to put the simcard to other router, it's not comfortable to me. please help...

Options
2021-11-25 11:03:26

@arisasha 

Hi, actually,  I am a little confused about what your issue looks like.

Any chance you could record a video clip for me?

Normally, once you hold the reset pinhole for 10s, the wireless password goes back to be the 8 digits numbers on the product label.

Do you have any wired laptop which you could connect to the modem via Ethernet cable and log into the web UI to check or change the current wireless password?

Please feel free to point it out if there is any mistake.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 801

Replies: 3

Related Articles