Deco S4 turns off after 30 seconds (all 3 units)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-28 20:56:34
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello.

I've just bought 3 units of the Deco S4 from Amazon.com and today I reserved my day to set it up. But I simply can't find any solution on the internet about the trouble I'm facing. So, let's describe the issue:

1) I've downloaded the App.

2) I started to follow the step-by-step procedure (turn off modem, connect to one of the S4 units, turn on modem and S4 unit, wait for steady internet connection to show up on modem).

3) S4 turns on with a steady yellow led on top. Keeps like this for 30 seconds and the led goes off completely and doesn't turn on anymore. After S4 turns off, ethernet led on modem that was showing a connection with S4 also turns off. Modem continue to run smoothly. I've tryed in 2 different modems and same problem persists

PS: If I do not connect a cable to S4, it turns off after 30 seconds the same way.

PS 2: I've tested the 3 units and all of them have the same issue.

I need help on this, please!

Kind regards
Leandro.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco S4 turns off after 30 seconds (all 3 units)
2021-11-29 07:23:12

@LeandroZ 

Hi, please refer to the following suggestions to have a look:

1. change a different power socket.

2. hold the reset pinhole at the bottom for 1s.

If still, nothing happened, please leave me a private message about the MAC address and SN number for the Deco S4.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 431

Replies: 1

Related Articles