Software wif 4g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Software wif 4g

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Software wif 4g
Software wif 4g
2021-12-11 05:26:25
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Archer MR600(EU)_V2_210208 Rel61056n

I am using archer mr600 v2 4g router,I hav a problem i have scheduled wifi off and on time for my wifi ,i use only 2.4ghz band,so i disabled 5ghz band,everytime when the router turn on wifi,on scheduled time it turn on both band 2.4 and 5ghz so i have to disable 5ghz band manuly everytime,so plz fix this this problem is with tl mr3620 router also,fix this with next firmware update only one band should turn on on scheduled time,thanks.And. there is no option for 5+5 or 40+40 band locking plz fix it,plz put a option for schedule time to router off and on on certan time like 12pm to 6am.and put ftp option in tplink mobile app.also m using external single antenaa so put a option for disabling antenaa which is not in use so the whole power should focus on my single external antenna.and keep the leds blinking on router so the last long and dont waste power.Enable OFDMA fetures.thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Software wif 4g
2021-12-14 09:46:58

@Pongaa 

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Here is some information for your reference:

I use only 2.4ghz band,so i disabled 5ghz band,every time when the router turn on Wi-Fi,on scheduled time it turn on both band 2.4 and 5ghz so i have to disable 5ghz band manuly everytime,so plz fix this this problem is with tl mr3620 router also,fix this with next firmware update only one band should turn on on scheduled time,thanks.

Currently, the Wi-Fi schedule would take effect on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. I would report it to the senior engineers for further evaluation.

And. there is no option for 5+5 or 40+40 band locking plz fix it,

May I know who is your SIM card carrier and Does the SIM Carrier support B5+B5 and B40+B40?

plz put a option for schedule time to router off and on on certan time like 12pm to 6am.and put ftp option in tplink mobile app.

also I'm using external single antenna so put a option for disabling original antenna which is not in use so the whole power should focus on my single external antenna.

and keep the LEDs blinking on router so the last long and don't waste power.

MR600 supports LED control and maybe you could consider turning off the LED at night.

Enable OFDMA fetures.thanks

For the rest of features, I will note down first and keep checking if other users have the same feature request.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 354

Replies: 1

Related Articles