TP-Link TL-WPA7617 KIT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link TL-WPA7617 KIT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link TL-WPA7617 KIT
TP-Link TL-WPA7617 KIT
2021-12-19 18:39:36

Dobry den potrebuji poradit (TP-Link TL-WPA7617 KIT):vyrobek jsem zakoupil,sparoval,wifi se pripoji a po cca 10s se odpoji a to se porad opakuje,vse spravne zapojeno.Odnesl jsem to ke kamaradovi a u nej to funguje tak jak ma,zapoji do zasuvky pripoji a vse ok.Odnesu to ke mne domu a dela to to same odpoji se to a zase pripoji.Kamarad ma(TP-Link TP-LINK TL-WPA4220Kit) prinesl ke mne domu  zapojil a vse funguje tak jak ma?Kde je prosim problem?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link TL-WPA7617 KIT
2021-12-29 03:53:14 - last edited 2021-12-29 04:28:50

Hello @Ardy 

Sorry for the delayed reply, please refer guide here to 

What should I do if connection is not stable when the device is connected to TP-Link Powerline Adapter?

1.  Disabling Power save mode for the powerline KIT 

2. Update Powerline device to the latest version :

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/tl-wpa7617-kit/#Firmware

May I know how about the Powerline Led (House Led) on TL-PA7617 when issue occurs?  Does the led also go off every 10secs? 

Do you test TL-PA7017 kit alone, or test with other power line kit in your house?

If still the same issue, can I know the model of router, network topolgy, firmware and hardware of powerline kit, thank  you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 472

Replies: 1

Related Articles