Not connecting to devices at all

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-08 21:44:14
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Overnight at some point, my router stopped connecting to any devices, via both wifi, and directly with ethernet.

The power, 2.6\5ghz, and ethernet lights are on and green, but the internet light remains orange.

The modem is working fine as I contacted my ISP, as well as conn3cted directly to it no problem.

The devices see the wifi router, but they cannot get an ip address. My PC doesn't recognize any ethernet connection at all.

I've unplugged the router many times but it didn't solve anything. I've also tried manyally resetting it with a toothpick, but even holding it for 30 seconds did nothing.

Any thoughts on what's going on? Or am I SOL and need to purchase a new one?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Not connecting to devices at all
2022-01-25 09:14:37

@Midamis 

Hello, is the model number Archer C60? What is the current firmware version? Does this issue happen when you start to use it or does it happen recently?

Who is your ISP?

If the internet on the C60 is not stable, please follow the troubleshooting suggestions we provided in the below thread, then report back with the required information for follow-up:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/270780

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 231

Replies: 1

Related Articles