Cant connect to sky fibre

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-15 16:28:39
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, can anyone give advice on connecting to sky fibre router. I've gone through the setup a few times now. Every time same thing happens. At the end it shows the box saying congrats, with a box to tick if connected to WiFi. If I tick that the finish button highlights. Problem is I can't connect it asks for my sky pin which I've verified through sky is correct  saying windows can't get information from router. 

Any help please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant connect to sky fibre
2022-01-18 07:07:06 - last edited 2022-01-18 07:09:15

Hello @Bigbang69 

We have an instruction that may help resolve ' wireless devices unable to connect to Wi-Fi extender' concern , please check out some tips shared in below thread: 
[Troubleshooting]  Unable to Connect to WiFi Extender Saying Incorrect Password

Can I know the Led status after installation, the model and hardware version of your range extender? 

May I know do you use WPS button/RE web page/ tether app to set up the extender, please test if another device like phone or laptop could connect to extender's wifi. 

For 'saying windows can't get information from router.' may i have a photo of the error message? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 1

Related Articles