Kasa App Not Loading

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa App Not Loading

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa App Not Loading
Kasa App Not Loading
2022-01-29 12:38:28 - last edited 2022-02-15 10:58:23

I have used it with an iPhone 8 for a couple of years, the iPhone 11 is new but I used the app a few times with this device as well.  There is nothing wrong with the network or the TPL devices (switches) connected to it, they on on the Amazon ecosystem and they all work either through that app or the spoken word (it used to work on both), I just can't get the Kasa app to load on a newer iPhone.  Do I have any options other than uninstalling/redownloading and reconfiguring switches?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa App Not Loading
2022-02-18 08:17:23

Hi @GearJamminSob   

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry to reply you late. Forum has been busy recently. 

On your iphone11, can other applications load properly? If only kasa application can't load, may I have the screenshot of the kasa app loading page?

Besides, you can refer to below steps to troubleshoot:

1. Please make sure the internet connection on your iphone11 is stable.

2. Please make sure VPN is disabled on your phone.

3. Please reboot your iphone11 and see if the situation will be better. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2547

Replies: 1

Related Articles