Deco AX6600 red light no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-21 19:58:09
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello

I just bought the Deco AX6600 to replace my spectrum wifi router.

But I have a big problem, when I do the set up , my Deco is not finding any connection... which is weird because when I plug my old router everything is working perfectly

is that normal or did I do something wrong ?

Also should I plug my main cable on the 1 or 2.5 gbps ?
And if I want to add a network switch (to add more ethernet cable) which one should I choose ?

Thank you so much :)

How to fix it please ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco AX6600 red light no internet
2022-02-22 03:01:15

@thomasg 

Hi, Thank you for the feedback.

I see Deco X90(AX6600) is online under your TP-Link ID and I guess you have fixed the issue already?

If yes, may I know how you have fixed this issue?

And as for the Ethernet ports on Deco X90, you could pick either of them to be connected to the modem, then the rest of it will go to the switch.

Options
2022-03-27 20:24:48 - last edited 2022-03-27 20:25:38

Hello I did And for some reasons internet disconnected again and I keep having the same issue I don't understand when my deco is connected to my router ?

Did I do something wrong by following the guide on the app?

Options
2022-03-29 11:18:14

@thomasg 

Hi, the Deco X90 will turn red when it is disconnected from the Spectrum service right?

And when it is disconnected, do you need to restart Deco to restore the connection or it will come back automatically?

By the way, please go to Deco APP>More>Advanced>iPV4 and check whether you still have an internet IP address when it is disconnected.

And Is the main X90 connected to the Spectrum cable modem? if yes, may I know the model number of it?

By the way, may I know where you bought the Deco X90?

Thank you very much.

Options