Deco x20 Network keeps resetting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-26 17:50:24 - last edited 2022-02-26 17:53:45
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20210204 Rel. 50738

I have no idea why this is happening but it's quite possibly one of the most frustrating things for me. Having invested in this mesh system, and about to install two more x20's im worried this was a huge mistake. All the forums and complaints are the same. The Wi-Fi keeps cutting out, 3-4 times a day. When it does, all connectivity is lost, the led goes red and then it takes about 5 minutes to turn green before the Wi-Fi comes back. 

Has there been a fix for this yet? I was planning on adding two more x20's to the network, making it a total of 5 but I would rather return those, burn the 3 original x20's live streamed on YouTube, and then invest in a better company if they can't figure this out. 

Sincerely, a very frustrated customer. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco x20 Network keeps resetting
2022-02-28 09:48:22

@micaluzzo83 

Hi, welcome to the community.

for your case, we would like to forward it directly to the engineers, and could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. may I know who is your internet service provider and how about the model number of your cable modem?

2. please install the firmware I have sent to you via private message, then note down the disconnected time and export the system log from web UI to us.

Thank you very much and wait for your update.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 544

Replies: 1

Related Articles