Problem with port WAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem with port WAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problem with port WAN
Problem with port WAN
2022-02-27 17:50:11
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V13
Firmware Version: I don't know

Hello, i actually got problem, i receive gift from my friend, he gave me his old router, beacuse my shut down. When i try to turn on him, he actually work. But when i plug in ethernet, cabel WAN it's doesn't see it. But when i plug in cabel WAN to First of 4 port LAN, Diode blink 1 time and turn off. Ethernet diode, wifi diode and power supply diode is working on. I tried to turn off DHCP, Clone MAC, change IP, actually everything. Maybe u can help me, it's my last save desk. Cheers!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with port WAN
2022-03-01 07:54:05

Hi @ALFIEEE     

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

If the WAN port of your TL-WR840N can't recognize Ethernet cable, please refer to below guide to troubleshoot: 
What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?

If your problem can't be solved, please tell us which case you belong to and what troubleshooting you have done. Thanks~

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 325

Replies: 1

Related Articles