DDNS issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DDNS issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DDNS issue
DDNS issue
2022-03-10 11:55:36
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

Good Morning!

Have problems with DDNS, which is after setting up DDNS on router (from no-ip if it's matters) everything working fine for several days, then router starts blocking connection, same happens if i setting up DDNS on NAS for example. After reboot it works fine again.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks in advance.

Options
3 Reply
Re:DDNS issue
2022-03-11 11:16:29

@RoadRush 

Thank you for your feedback.

I see a similar feedback a week ago:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/534216

And the user here later reported that it was because ISP stopped supporting 3g signal so the network mode in the router was changed from "preferred 4g" to "4g only". So far no further issue has been reported again and maybe you could check whether you have the same issue.

Options
2022-03-16 18:31:15
Thanks for reply. Yet I’m not using router as 3G/4g modem, so that won’t help me I suppose.
Options
2022-03-17 10:00:32

@RoadRush 

Hi, are you using wireless router mode to get internet access from broadband connection? If so, what is the WAN connection type you are using and who is your ISP?

When the problem happens, please check if internet still works fine from the TP-Link router, if so, check the Internet IP address on Advanced->Status page and also check the IP address bound to your domain name on NO-IP website to see if they are the same or not.

In addition, what about the DDNS status on the Advanced->Network->Dynamic DNS page when problem happens?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 287

Replies: 3

Related Articles