AX11000 - FTP Not Accessible Via Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-10 17:18:52
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20210719 rel.14861(5553)
dear community.
Do you have any idea how to solve the Archer AX11000 Internet FTP connection problem?
I have tried everything I have had on hand to make it work, it works in lan mode, I have connected my hard drive to it but when I leave home there is no way to access it, I have tried the tp ddns server link and no-ip, manually adding the network folder through the Ip in windows configuration, the only thing I have not used is this method (one solution buttt...) because I have no other equipment at hand, but if someone has a solution to be able to use FTP over the internet only with Archer, please, it would help me a lot.
Thanks a lot
Options
1 Reply
Re:AX11000 - FTP Not Accessible Via Internet
2022-03-11 07:00:03

Hello @PedroMs, thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Have you followed this FAQ to review all the basic settings on the router to ensure you enabled the remote access correctly?

How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers

Be sure the WAN IP address of the router is a public one. If not, check and ensure you've opened the related port on the front-end modem/router for the AX11000.

Options