Router loss WAN IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router loss WAN IP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router loss WAN IP
Router loss WAN IP
2022-03-28 07:02:40
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 181213 Rel.63587n

Hello, I have a problem with my Archer C20.

Since some weeks ago, with no apparent reason, the router losses the WAN ip.

When this happens, I have to enter "router " => "network" => "wan" and click "Renew" on the "Dynamic IP" option.

Anybody knows why this happen and how I can solve it?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Router loss WAN IP
2022-03-29 07:52:11

@Ildelian 

Please follow the troubleshooting suggestions we provided below, then report back with the requested information for further investigation:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Router loss WAN IP
2022-04-08 09:55:01 - last edited 2022-04-08 09:55:35

@Kevin_Z 
I have try to follow the guide, but the problem remains.

My router does not changes the LEDS to Orange, my router remains all the leds Green, but I have no internet connection.

I have to reset my router or enter to web admin, and click: "Network" -> "WAN" -> "Renew IP" manually, then, internet comes back.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 254

Replies: 2

Related Articles