Router AX50 | WAN Connection error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-31 07:49:44
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20210730 rel.54485(4555)

Need help on this. More than once per day, clients using wifi stop navigating on the internet with the information that there's no internet connectivity. Wired devices, have no issues and internet keeps working. Once I open the router page, I see that there's an error with Internet under the status page. On the clients, I have this:

Clicking on "Don't remind me again", restores the internet on all. I also changed the ISP DNS servers to the ones from Google (8.8.8.8) and this won't solve. Release and renew the WAN IP also solves the issue (even though I get the same IP). How can I disable this internet test???

I bought this router looking for a stable device that wouldn't cause me any issues and now I spend a lot of time having to open the router page. I need a solution for this.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router AX50 | WAN Connection error
2022-04-01 03:37:07

@roterigopt 

Hello, please go through the troubleshooting suggestions in the following thread, then report back with the requested information for follow-up:

Router Disconnects from Internet

Options
2022-04-03 16:30:51

@Kevin_Z , this is what I've tried:

- Changed DNS WAN settings to the ones from Google;

- Replaced the ethernet cable cat 5e with a different one;

- Last version of firmware running;

- Changed the WAN port setting to 1000 Full duplex;

- Same router (ISP) is running for 2y at least without ever having internet issues;

Problem is still here. Randomly, wifi devices cannot connect the internet.

I use this router for work and I hope we can solve this problem for good. I cannot be restarting the router I don't know how many times a day. 

Options
2022-04-06 02:46:15

@roterigopt 

To assist and figure it out efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up. Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 610

Replies: 3

Related Articles