Inconsistent Ping, WiFi speed and frequent crashed with Archer T3U mini

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-02 13:52:03
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1030.41.514.2020

A few months ago, I accidentally broke my old Wi-Fi adapter (by literally stepping on it…) and immediately went to buy a new one. I never had any issues with the old one and had a static download speed and ping latency.

After receiving my new one, I immediately experienced consistent Wi-Fi breakdowns, disconnects, slow download and upload speed.

I don't have any other problems on other devices, and I'm basically the only with a horrible connection in my entire house.

Sometimes, I don't have any internet issues for days, sometimes my Wi-Fi disconnects at least 20 times a day.

I did a little ping test in CMD and these are my results: Constant ping spikes.

Please someone help me, this is really getting frustrating…

Options
3 Reply
Re:Inconsistent Ping, WiFi speed and frequent crashed with Archer T3U mini
2022-04-18 08:34:08

Hello  @ieee 

Sorry for the late reply.   For WiFI Adapter high ping concern here is a driver and some tips that might be able to help 

[Troubleshooting] How to Fix High Ping when Using Wireless Adapter?

If still the same concern, may I know  the model of router, is it a mesh router? Thanks!

Options
2022-04-20 13:00:32
Hey, we have a FRITZ!Box 7560 and I think it's a mesh router! Greetings
Options
2022-04-21 06:29:21

@ieee  thank you for the update, please try the driver in Special Scenario: Realtek chip wireless adapter + 802.11k Mesh system in the above thread and see if that helps. 

Or for a test, temporally disable mesh option and see if that make any difference. 

Options