TX3000e not detected, device manager not finding it either?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-10 22:33:20
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all, 

recently upgraded our wifi system so thought it finally time to add wifi to the PC.

MOBO is an aorus B450 pro, WIFI card is plugged into PCIe 1_1 ( i have tried in multiple). BIOS updated, chipset updated, drivers downloaded and installed from TP link aswell as the intel ones for my boards LAN (on the off chance it helped) no matter what i try i just cant sem to find or 'activate' the adapter.

i have checked in the BIOS if the PCIe slots were disabled but there is no option to enable or disable them so i would assume they are enabled? 

any ideas are welcomed and any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Dep.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TX3000e not detected, device manager not finding it either?
2022-04-15 06:17:35

Hello  @dep2022 

It is good to know that you have tried some troubleshooting steps in post here,

PCI-E x1 is more recommended for TX3000E/50E series adapter, or you could try PCI-E x4 or x16 and see if it makes any difference.

To isolate the issue, you could try the same adapter on a different computer / a different motherboard and see it could be detected. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 498

Replies: 1