V. slow internet in office but great everywhere else in the house. Argh! Thanks for any suggestions!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

V. slow internet in office but great everywhere else in the house. Argh! Thanks for any suggestions!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-02 15:32:15
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a problem with connection on my TL-WPA4221KIT. The main powerline adapter is connected via ethernet to the router upstairs and I have three extenders throughout the house. I think everything is paired correctly (all 3 lights are on) because the two downstairs and the other (in a far room of the house) are all working excellently (full signal and fast internet). But when I try to use the internet wirelessly in the office upstairs (sitting right next to the main powerline adapter and the router) the connection is really slow. (I also have a main computer in the office that connects via ethernet and provides fast internet). I have a feeling that I'm still connecting to the extender downstairs. Could this be and how can I solve it? Apologies for my lack of technical knowhow or jargon. Please advise. Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 0