No internet or very slow internet on some outlets.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-27 10:48:08
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

I have tl-wpa4220 kit and when i got it i was very happy that i finally had ethernet on my pc. I have it 2-3 years now. One day it started having problems with the internet , high ping on online games and a generally instability.Now it does not even pair in my room ( none of the outlets in my room ) and half the outlets in my house can not have a stable connection or if they have are very near the router( and adapter ) . But the problem is that it used to work fine even in power strips. So what happend? I am trying to figure out 2 days now with resets , pcs , laptops , ethernet cables and more. Nothing has worked . They doing it on purpose ? The powerline 'burn' the inside of my wall outlet ? It shortcircuit the outlet so i have to use onether? Ok dont buy tp link again just a lot of problems. I am very dissapointed . Is the av600 the problem? If i buy one again will it work? If not i have to buy another powerline for 70 euros , which i DONT have ?? Nice capitalism

Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet or very slow internet on some outlets.
2023-02-02 01:37:19

@thenointerne 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I think the hardware of your TL-WPA4220 kit might be broken.

I see there are 3 years warranty for SOHO Products here:

https://www.tp-link.com/gr/support/replacement-warranty 

It is suggested to contact the local support team for warranty service:

https://www.tp-link.com/gr/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 249

Replies: 1

Related Articles