Super slow adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Super slow adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Super slow adapter
Super slow adapter
2022-05-12 18:37:48
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: AC1300

I bought the archer t3u plus Without the drivers i get around 40mbps but when i download the drivers i get around 150mbps for a couple of seconds then the speed gets really bad i can even play any games and it takes awhile to load up any websites. My phone internet speed is usually around 150-200 Mbps but this adapter just decides to stop working after a couple of seconds. can anyone help me solve this problem. Ive tried lots of things but nothings working.Ive tried different drivers and even the experimental drivers.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Super slow adapter
2022-05-16 10:33:12

Hello   @ryden 

If possible, it is recommended to test with a Wifi network for router, as mobile hotspot Wi-Fi itself could be unstable. 

• Confirm Wi-Fi network is stable on other devices, like another computer or mobile phone. 
  • Try this chipset driver for Archer T3U 

Realtek Chipset Driver for Archer T2U(Nano/ Pus)/T3U(Nano/ Plus)/T4U(Plus)/T4UH/T9UH (Win7/Win10)

• Disable other network 
  • For a wifi router, you could try a different Wi-Fi channel on the router/ 

If still the same, may I know what is the error when connection drops or speed gets very slow. Does this happen with2.4Ghz or 5Ghz network?

What the Internet source, it is router/ mobile wifi network? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 1

Related Articles