Connect TP Link Powerline Adapters to Starlink Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-24 12:52:00 - last edited 2022-05-25 00:47:17
Model: TL-WPA4220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I recently got a Starlink dish for my home internet in the country side. I am using the Starlink Router. How can I connect the TP Links to the Starlink router? 

I have 3 AV600 Powerline WIFI Extenders and 1 AV500 Powerline adapter with AC pass through. 

Please help! 

Anna

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connect TP Link Powerline Adapters to Starlink Router
2022-05-25 05:32:11

Hello  @AnnaItaly 

Thank you for asking. You could use one wired powerline line unit as main adapter that connected to router, and use other 3 adapters as extenders. 

Here are some tips to manually pair first two powerline units

• Put 2 powerline unit in the wall sockets, in the same room, and pair them: 

Paring Note:  press Pair button only for 1 sec, Power Leds should be flashing on both powerline units in pairing process. ( if the Power Led does not blink, press it for 1 sec again)How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?

• Then you could pair the 3rd and 4th adapter with the one of the working powerline extenders one by one. 

To add more powerline unit, you could download tpPLC Utility , and add more devices to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2166

Replies: 1