Lost router connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Lost router connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Lost router connection
Lost router connection
2022-06-15 15:16:51
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have set up the power line  adapters and the system works fine. My problem is that I have lost the direct WiFi address to my modem, it does not appear on the available WiFi connections. 
I wanted the powerline to be an additional connection for areas of my home that the"original " connection does not reach. How can I get my original WiFi connection back and use the powerline as an additional connection. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lost router connection
2022-06-16 01:57:59

Hello   @Dek1502 

If modem router or router Wifi network is gone, double check if you accidentally turned off Wi-Fi function by pressing Wi-Fi button. 

If that does not help, call the router support or internet provider to get the main router Wifi network back first. 

Then pair powerline devices, and connect main power adapter to router, and put power line extender in the place where you wish to extend the Wifi network. Here is a guide of changing wifi settings for Wi-Fi powerline unit. 

How to customize wireless settings on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 218

Replies: 1

Related Articles